P R E S S Conference
Time: Thursday, December 9, 2021
Live stream via zoom:
Focus: Human rights violations in Iran, especially Ebrahim Raisi as the newly "elected" Iranian president with his crimes committed in the last 43
Our goal: To give human rights violations in Iran a stronger voice in EU policy and to give those affected a larger platform.
Defending rights of women and girls in Iran, who currently have to live under Sharia law, and protecting people from violence by the Iranian regime under Raisi's rule.
- Dr. Afsar Sattari, Menschenrechte-Einundzwanzig e.V.
- Dr. Matthias Küntzel, political scientist and publicist
- Dr. Ulrike Becker, Mideast Freedom Forum Berlin
- Ms. Hourvash Pourkian, Initiator of International Women in Power
- Dr. Nargess Eskandari-Grünberg, Mayor of Frankfurt, herself affected as a victim
- Professor Parastou Forouhar, University of Mainz, artist, affected herself
- Ms. Mina Ahadi, human rights activist
- Dr. Kazem Moussavi, spokesman of the Green Party of Iran
- Mr. Hamid Ashtari, report about the trial in Stockholm
- Ms. Shiva Mahbobi, report on the International Iran Tribunal in London